
I can't beleive I have not posted a blog in such a long time because so many great things have happened. We now are living in Las Vegas and are having a blast here so far! We live in this great apartment just south of the strip. My days are filled with hanging out with little Carter during the day and my hubby at night. I can't write down or say how much I love this life of being a mom. Carter is growing so fast! as I look back at the last couple of months I realize that I have never been so happy, and I was really happy before! He brings so much joy into every day, and makes every experience new again. I love taking care of him and love to watch him grow. He is still such a happy and easy baby, always smiling and talking! He loves to try to imitate that sounds that you make to him. Oh, he is so freakin adorable! I think we are going to love this move to Vegas. It is so close to St. George where we are going on the weekends to see our friends and family. I love being close to home!


Sportin our Uggs together!

J-Dawgs!!!

Loves his cousins!

So we took a family vacation to Disneyland a couple of weeks ago, and we had a great time! It really is such a fun place to visit! We were anxious to see how our seven week old baby would do, and he did great! Only one or two tired breakdowns and the rest of the time he was just fine! With all the family there, we still went on all the rides a bunch of times. Our very faves were the tower of terror and the new space mountain ride! Oh my, those were fun. I was surprised how many rides let us take Carter on with us as well. It was a crazy and exciting trip with all of us. Our family is getting bigger by the second it seems like, but I love the energy all the kids bring. We were on the go the entire time, early in the morning until late at night. Every night watching the firework show all wrapped up in Reg's arms was my very favorite part of the trip! Thanks to Mom and Dad for the fun experience!

4 comments:
I love your blog! Its Shauna (Shelton) Delahunty. How are you? It was fun running into you in St. george the other day. I would love to keep in touch email me your email address at Shaunshell@yahoo.com (if you wanna:) so I can invite you to my blog. It's private. You have such a beautiful family!
Your baby sure is cute. You have such a beautiful family.
I just saw him like 2 weeks ago and i already don't recognize him! He is changing so fast and he's got so much personality!
honestly carter is too cute. i loved seeing him! disneyland looks like so much fun. im jealous!
Post a Comment