Wednesday, April 8, 2009

So much to do...So little time...So much fun!



So I am finding that there is a very special slot reserved every day that I become superwoman and try to get all of the things done that used to take me all day (or at least a good chunk of it) called NAP TIME... Now dont get me wrong, I cherish all of the time I get to spend with my little one and we have so much fun, but I am starting to enjoy the little breaks in my day too. I am becoming super talented at a little thing called multitasking and doing things Quickly. I have about one hour to make the bed, pick up the house, shower, get ready, eat breakfast, do launry, fold it, iron it (the worst chore ever) and get ready to leave to meet regi for lunch. And yes all this can be done before my little man wakes up! Then after we get home from our afternoon out I have another bit of time to myself which today I am spending with Carter asleep in one arm and blogging with my right! ( it is really hard to type with one hand).
We had the best conference weekend! We met my family in St. George and pretty much played the entire time! We took this really awsome hike up to these beautiful cascade pools which were freezing but amazing! We had such a blast. As you can see we took Carter swimming for the first time! He looked so flippin cute in his swim outfit! We couldn't tell if he liked it or not because he just sat there very still with a very serious look on his face. He continues to change and grow so fast. He keeps me and Regan laughing everyday with his cute, sweet, and stuborn personality. I am so lucky that I have the two cutest boys in the world to spend my time with! I love it!




6 comments:

Angie said...

So Carter looks like a totally different baby. He is getting so big! Nap time is a great time of day and definitely cherished! I don't know how I would accomplish certain things without it.

Michelle said...

I agree. I love nap time. Carter is so adorable. He is a beautiful baby.

John and Maren Williams said...

Awe Teri, I'm pretty sure you little Carter needs plenty more time and attention than Tito. haha You guys make the "real world" look so fun! But don't worry, we will be in the real world this May with hopefully, real jobs! haha

Akayleia said...

Oh my gosh that baby has gotten so big! And look at all that hair! We miss you guys so much! I hope I'll get to hold Carter before he gets to the stage where he won't want to be held!

the watkins said...

Cute swim pictures, well, cute all pictures. I really like little swim trunks on little men!

Anonymous said...

Regan, either you really love being a father, or someone has sewn a baby to your chest. Give Teri a turn.