It's late, but I'm still up dawdling around on the computer, waisting imporatant sleep time. Both Regan and Carter are sound asleep, so this is a great time to write down a few thoughts about our wonderful day. I absolutely love waking up in the mornings. I miss my baby throughout the night, and am anxious to hold him again so I bring him in bed with us at about five thirty. Trust me once you see this kid smile you would be hooked too! This afternoon we met Reg and had a fun lunch outside at the district which is just one of the amazing outdoor malls around here. Then Carter and I did a little shopping for my little nephew that is coming soon (can't wait!). This evening we went out to Lake Las Vegas and roamed around. We love it out there, it is so beautiful! We just hung out on this beautiful grass area right by the lake, and laughed at the cute faces and noises Carter was making. There was the strongest sent of flowers in the air, the birds were chirping, the weather was warm, it was so fun! I love springtime! We wandered on home, put Cart-dawg to bed, made a tasty dinner together, then crashed on the couch for American Idol. It was such a fun day, and one I want to remember. Life couldn't get any better :)
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











4 comments:
What a perfect day! Isn't it fun having a little family!?!
I think Carter, Kaden and Boston will be such cute little friends!
ohhhhhhh sweeeet! I wish we had that warm weather up here... lucky dawgs
I'm not sure how I feel about babies who have bluer eyes than mine. He's a keeper.
teri, he is seriously so adorable. i am so happy for you. nothing else matters than your little family huh?! you guys are darling :)
Post a Comment