Thursday, April 23, 2009

Three Months


Little Carter is three months old today! How fast time is flying. Carter has become such a huge part of our lives now that it is hard to imagine what it was like without him. I love everything about him, his smile, his cry, the way he yells at me when he's mad, the look on his face when he wakes up from a nap, his cute voice that he is discovering more and more everyday, the way he throws his fists together when he sneezes, his cute little bum, his sweetness, his stuborness, All of it!!! I feel so lucky to raise such an amazing little boy, and so happy that he is mine. Watching him grow and learn has been the funnest thing. He loves to talk and we love to listen! Every night before bed he just goes nuts telling us all about his day in his jibberish. He is just starting to grab things with his hands, and he is almost laughing! Today he rolled over all by himself, we both were kind of stunned, but really excited! He is so cute because he gets really proud of himself and smiles the hugest smile like "look what I did Mom!" I am learning to treasure every moment with him because every day is different and it all changes so fast. The last three months have been so fun and special to us, and I can't wait to see what else little Carter has in store for us.



Too Much playing wore him out!

We still get the chance to steal a night away just me and my hubby every so often. Reg took me to see Phantom of the Opera this week. It was spectacular!!!! and so beautiful!!!!! I loved it, and I had such a good time. Thank you so much Reg.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, three months already. Time really flies when your having fun.
He is a cute boy, I really hope I get to meet him soon. Are you guys coming up Sunday for Brian's thing? If so I will see you then.

the watkins said...

Time goes by sooo fast! He is such a cutie!

allirasmussen@gmail.com said...

Teri I can't believe how big he is already! Time flies...he is so cute!

Angie said...

He is so beautiful if I might say so for a boy! Those eyes are amazing. Oh that is really exciting to go see Phantom! It brings back special memories for Justin and I and the night he proposed! It is a great show.