Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What a Christmas!


















I have always hated this time of year when all the wonderful Christmas celebrations end and it's back to real life. We had a wonderful Christmas and New year's spent with family and friends, I am so sad it's all over. This year was probably the funnest Christmas I have ever had because of what a joy it was to see Carter experience it. He had so much fun putting up the tree on Christmas eve and was so excited about the cookies Santa was going to eat! Christmas morning he woke up early and enjoyed opening up his presents. We didn't go overboard with him this year, just a few great gifts (mostly geo trax trains, and a bounce house) but he wanted to play with everything at the moment he opened it, so it took a while to get through them all. We then vacationed in sunny St. George for a week and soaked up some well needed Vit D!!! Carter loved spending so much time with his cousins, I know he really misses them while we are away. We had alot of fun swimming everyday, going on a fun four wheeler ride to the "diamond mine", shopping, movies, and hanging out.

For new years we drove up to Brian Head and spent New years eve with our dear friends. It was FREEZING outside so we mostly spent our time inside, although we did attempt sledding for about fifteen minutes. We had the perfect setup with Kade and Kolby pulling us up the hill on the snowmobiles, but it was just too cold to stick to it!

what a wonderful holiday and holiday season!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love your pictures! The shot of you and Carter on the sled laughing is priceless. I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas. It was great seeing you at Dane & Katy's wedding.