Tuesday, January 25, 2011
two years
My sweet little boy turned two yesterday, and I just want to jot down a few thoughts on how much he means to me. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to be able to be a mom to Carter. Everything about that little boy is amazing. Life has been such a fun adventure with him in it. His curiosity helps me to experience new things everyday, and helps me to appreciate the little things in life. He has such a fun and happy energy that draws people to him, I absolutely LOVE this! I love the way his whole body shakes and an adorable squeal comes out when he gets excited about something! He is so goofy and silly, and loves to play. On the other hand he is very collected and careful in certain situations. The best part of my day is when he comes waddling into my room in his footed jammies, his blond hair all messy from sleeping, binky in his mouth, blanky over his shoulder, eyes barely open, with a big smile on his face, and he says "hi mamma!" as he crawls into cuddle with me. Just thinking about it makes my heart swell up and a smile come to my face. The best part is that I get a thousand moments like that every day! Not to mention he is the most adorable little singer. You haven't found true bliss until you have heard Carter sing the Mulan soundtrack or Frosty the Snowman. He is just a bundle of joy! He has lived a crazy life so far, filled with inconsistency from moving, but has tolerated it so well. I am so grateful for his patient personality. He is our little buddy, and I can't remember life without him. He brings us so much happiness! I am excited to continue to watch him grow, and can't wait to see the person he becomes. He is incredible, and I love him with all my heart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment