Thursday, December 16, 2010

The season

This little town is what it is...little, so our options of exciting activities to do around here have been limited. We have had a really fun Christmas season so far, and I hope everybody else has. We have gone to all the community celebrations like living windows downtown and the christmas parade, both of which were so fun! We've been lucky to make friends fast here because everybody is so outgoing and sweet. Last weekend we took a little trip up to Branson. It is one of our favorite litte towns, and to see it at Christmas was amazing! The first night we arrived Reg took us to the Dolly Partons Dixie Stampead! I never would have expected it to be as fun as it was. We Loved It, especially Carter! The next day we went to Silver Dollar City which is this really neat amusement park. We went last time we were in Branson a couple of years ago and have been so excited to go back someday. At Christmas time it is the most lit up park in the world! I really wish I could say that we had an incredible time there, but what I will remember the most about that day is how freezing cold I was all day! The temps here have been bitter cold, like way below zero!
Today we are traveling to Denver to be with Regan's brother Mike and his family, and then its home! we can't wait to spend Christmas with our families! Although we have had a good time here, there's nothing like being HOME for Christmas. I'm so Excited!! Merry Christmas!

all bundled up freezing our butts off! notice we are a family of logger hats, that would be my husband's doing :)







No comments: