Carter got a bike from my parents which he has been looking forward to for months now! He loves to ride it, too bad he still is a bit too small to peddle, but really close. Reg and I got him a train table to help satisfy his obsession with trains, and everybody else gave him so many thoughtful gifts. I am happy to say that his birthday was a hit this year! I want to celebrate again!
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Party!!!!
We had a big bash for Carter Saturday night with a bunch a family and closest friends. He soaked up all the attention, and beamed with joy when we all sang happy birthday to him. It was a fun party, thanks to everybody who came to celebrate with us!






Carter got a bike from my parents which he has been looking forward to for months now! He loves to ride it, too bad he still is a bit too small to peddle, but really close. Reg and I got him a train table to help satisfy his obsession with trains, and everybody else gave him so many thoughtful gifts. I am happy to say that his birthday was a hit this year! I want to celebrate again!
Carter got a bike from my parents which he has been looking forward to for months now! He loves to ride it, too bad he still is a bit too small to peddle, but really close. Reg and I got him a train table to help satisfy his obsession with trains, and everybody else gave him so many thoughtful gifts. I am happy to say that his birthday was a hit this year! I want to celebrate again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
I forgot to tell you, you made it look so cute, great idea for a party!
Post a Comment