Wednesday, February 9, 2011

happy birthday


Last weekend we celebrated Regan's birthday, he just turned 28 on Monday! You know how with most people the older you get the less exciting your birthday becomes....well I refuse to let that happen to us, especially with Regan. He deserves any celebration that comes his way! his birthday has always been and always will be a day to look forward to! So this year we celebrated with a cougar game, family dinner, and a super bowl party/ B-day party. I can't express how lucky I am to be married to such an amazing person. He is the longest list of incredible qualities, and I feel so lucky to spend everyday with him. Reg is FUN! he makes me laugh! no matter the situation if you're with Regan, it's bound to be exciting. He's my pal, who loves to adventure with me, and I love our crazy, upside down, sparatic, fun life together. He would do anything for anybody if it meant making them happier. He sacrifices so much for me and Carter, and works so hard to make us happy. Carter loves is Dad, and I love watching the two of them together. Their relationship has been so strong since day one, because Regan does not fall short in any way when it comes to being a dad. He gets up early, works hard all day, comes through the door and plays with that little boy like he has all the energy in the world. And when it comes to being a husband, well he's really good at that too! He is my best friend in all the world. I hope he knows how special he is to us! Happy birthday babe, We love you, and thanks for all that you are and do.

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

Happy Birthday Regan!