- I lived in three different states.
- rid my life of any junk I didn't need.
- laughed alot, smiled alot, cried harldy at all.
- realized I could live out of a suitcase, and how much I appreciate not having to.
- saw the broadway show I've always dreamed of in NYC
- discovered ZUMBA!!!
- watched my little boy transition from a baby to a kid.
- went to disneyland four times
- Took an incredible trip to Hawaii with my sweetheart
- Hiked the hike of death and survived!
- Had the funnest summer EVER!
- swam with sea turtles.
- ate more popsicles than one should have in a lifetime.
- Learned I could be happy anywhere that my family is.
- went to Branson and saw the Dixie Stampeed :)
- got alot of sleep :)
- went on many morning walks, and played on lots of playgrounds.
- body surfed in Cali!
- Didn't fall to my death on Angel's landing hike!
- took about 200 trips to Costco...our favorite.
- cliff jumped at lake powell
- camped our hearts out!
- cooked alot of BBQ's with friends
- We ended the year champions of Hand and Foot! sorry mom and dad.
- Learned alot of lessons, the hard and easy way.
- played hard, and had fun, lets hope 2011 is just as awesome!
Friday, January 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
it was a fun year!!
And you almost made it out to see us!
Post a Comment