-Rolling. He can't crawl yet, but he rolls all over the house, and he is fast at it too! No more leaving him on the bed!
- Cuddling. I love my cuddly baby! He is energetic and wild at play, but when it comes time to settle down for a nap, he is the sweetest little cuddler. He rolls into you, puts his hand on your face and his cheek next you yours until he falls asleep. SOOOO Sweet.
- Tasting the world. Every thing he sees must go right into the mouth!
- Eating. Just started Green beans, I wish you all could see the look on his face when he realizes they taste gross!
- Laughing. He has got the cutest laugh, I look crazy all day because I am constanly trying to make him laugh, but who cares it is so worth it! And that smile, he is gonna be a ladies man with a smile like that!











2 comments:
Oh my gosh Teri I can't believe how big he's getting! I see one picture and think, oh that looks just like Regan! Then I see another and think no, no, that looks just like Teri! He is so cute.
He is precious. Half way to the big 1!
Post a Comment