Monday, July 20, 2009
A Little Piece of Advice
So as I told you all before Carter has started eating cereal, and yesturday I started him on sweet potatoes! He loves them! So far, I have made a whole bunch of homemade baby food. I cannot tell you how easy it is! I love it because it is the most healthy for Carter and WAY cheaper than buying it at the store! I bought two sweet potatoes at the store for under a buck, took them home, steamed them, pureed them, and then put them in little containers in my freezer. Just those two SP's made tonz of baby food! ITS SO EASY, and actually really fun! So if you haven't already, try making you own baby food! I have a great book that teaches you about it called Top 100 Paby purees that I bought off of amazon, which has a ton of information and fun recipes I can't wait to try.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
OK, I will start... I didn't realized it was that cheap. I need some recipes to get me started so i will call you for them!
If it is so cheap and delicious, maybe I should think about changing my diet.
Post a Comment