We have done so many fun things the last couple of weeks my blog is in huge need of an update! My Mom and Sis were sweet enough to fly down to Vegas to visit us a couple weeks ago. We did what we do very best SHOP, and play at the pool alot! Carter loves to be with his cousins, its just to bad that they were all sick! After that I traveled up to Salt Lake and spent a week with my fam. The weather was so beautiful! We went on walks every morning and spent tonz of time outside! It has been a while since I lived there during the summer and I miss it!! Our entire family went to Lagoon together which was the highlight of our trip! Holy cow, Lagoon has so many fun new rides, There is a new one called wicked and it is really WICKED! Regan's phone flew out of his pocket it is so crazy! Carter was a little angel all Day! I must brag again that I really have the best baby! He puts up with so much, and is always just a sweetheart! It was a rainy, loud, and long day, and he was so good! The Fourth was a blast too! My dad took Regan and I with my Uncle Rob and some cousins on the hardest freakin Hike! Granted it was very beautiful..... but I am still recovering! We had a fun bbq with the WHOLE fam that afternoon. On Sunday my newest little nephew was blessed, he is such a sweetie, and I wish I could see him more often! Oh Yes, and one other thing...Carter has started eating cereal! He loves it and was really good at it from the very beginning! Here are some fun pics from the last little while...






Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
Tootie, Cute new post. Been waiting for a new one. It was fun to have to you guys here. Just one little issue. Hard for old eyes to read the lighter writing on the blogs. Love to all!
He is so cute! I love your family picture at the top of your blog. Isn't it fun to have your own little family!?!
Post a Comment