
Only 4 days until my favorite shoping day of the entire year! The Nordstrom sale starts on Friday, and I can't wait!!! I have been saving my pennies for months, really, this is almost more exciting than Christmas! Every year I go with my Mom and Sister to this sale and we just shop until we drop! This year they are coming to the sale here in Vegas, because it is the very best one! All of our husbands already took work off to watch the kids. Oh it is going to be so grand!!!











4 comments:
You might be a little nuts.
Sounds like a lot of fun. Watch out for those crazy shoppers.
I like your mom's comment! But yes you are nuts. Just Kidding- That makes me want to go. What day is it exactly? Friday?
You crack me up.... especially because you shorten it to NORDI haha! oh you have always loved this sale.
Post a Comment