Wednesday, July 7, 2010
lovin summer!
I have been horrible at taking pics this summer, and we have been doing so many fun things! We just got back from a fun weekend at our friend's beachhouse near San Diego. I can't believe I didn't take a single pick, but thats probably because we were busy playing volleyball, boogie boarding, swimming, laying out, etc. It was a nice getaway, I missed my little Carter like crazy though. He had so much fun with his Nana and Baba he didn't even realize we were gone! This summer has been perfect so far! Every day we play outside, swim, play with friends or cousins, and go on lots of adventures! Carter is looking so cute with his bright blonde hair, and his tan skin. he absolutely loves all things summer, like going on bug hunts, eating popsicles on the porch, playing in the sprinklers, or just laying on the grass watching the animals. I forgot how much I love being up here during the summer months because it has been so long. I never want to leave! Well, we have alot more planned so I will hopefully be better at taking pics of it all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
You know what would make this summer even better? If you guys came out to Boston for a visit. But not next weekend because we're in Utah.
Popsicles on the porch are otherwise known as popcos.
Post a Comment