Saturday, July 10, 2010

Lagoon
















We had the best summer day! We took all the little ones to Lagoon, and had a blast. I can't describe how much fun it was to watch Carter go on the rides. His thrill and excitement was unbarebly cute. The moment Bulgy the whale started to go his face and eyes lit up and he had so much FUN! He had me laughing so hard all day, The absolute best was watching him do the bumper cars. He thought he was driving and was so thrilled, but really he was just going around in circles because he wasn't quite strong enough to turn the wheel hard enough so it would where he wanted it to. He didn't know the differnce and was so very proud to be going in tiny quick circles. My sister then showed him with her arms what to do saying "turn hard Carter", so Carter lets go of the stearing wheal and does her crazy arm action of turning the wheel in mid air. I know you had to be there, but it was hilarious. I love my little boy, and love sharing wonderful days like this with him. He is such a ray of sunshine, and makes everything so fun. The entire way home he would not stop talking about all of the things he saw and did. Then he crashed. I think he'll sleep well tonight.

No comments: