






We just returned from an amazing girls trip to New York City. Coming home is full of bitter sweet feelings because it was soooo hard to be away from my sweet baby and husband, but at the same time we were having a blast there! Our trip consisted of Shopping, Sight Seeing, Eating AMAZING food, shopping, bike riding through Central Park, visiting the Today show, and...oh yes... more shopping! We did go see the broadway show Wicked on Saturday. That show was the best I have ever seen, I absolutely loved it! New York is an incredible place, I love the constant buzz of the city, but it was very refreshing to come home to some peace and quiet. We were going, going, going all day from eight till one in the morning every day, so it will be nice to rest and recoupe. I had a blast with my mom, sis and sis n law, and am so grateful to my mom for taking us! I will always remember our trip, It was such a refreshing break from momhood. I was, however, excited to come home and play mom and wife again! I am so lucky to have a husband that took such great care of my little guy while I was gone, they had a really good weekend together. I had a wonderful trip, made some great memories, and can't wait to go back!
3 comments:
What??? You were in New York and didn't even stop by to say hello. The bus from downtown is here in less than four hours!
i LOVE NYC seriously my fav place ever!! i think its a girls place tho cause my hubbs hated it!! i could have and wanted to saty forever!!
Wow I am so jealous! That looks like a blast! What fun pictures!
Post a Comment