
I have discovered a fun and exciting new hobby! Zumba, or as Regan calls it, zoobo, zumababo, etc. I can't get enough of it! I look ridiculous doing it, but it is a blast. I spent so many years learning in dance how to hold it all together, and now I'm learning how to let all go and shake it! You have to try it, but I must warn you, it is addicting!











4 comments:
I'm glad you love it. I love it. It's so much fun. We will have to go together sometime. :)
I love it too! Where do you go? I have been going with my mom to the life centre and it really is so fun! Maybe we'll have to have a zumba party sometime!
i love zumba!!! its the best! we are moving to slc after our summer in illinois... we will have to get together!
i have been wanting to go but i will look like a COMPLETE IDIOT. I'm nervous!
Post a Comment