we spent almost all of monday, sun up to sun down, at thanksgiving point playing in the gardens. I love the tulip festival! We must have walked ten miles that day!
Friday, April 30, 2010
Burr.
I'm looking out my window and it's snowing, but just a couple of days ago we were running around in shorts and flip flops getting a sunburn! If you know me, you know I love the snow, but I was very fond of the warm sunny weather we had last week. We had so much fun playing outside and bustin out all of Cart dawg's new summer clothes! I guess this meens it's time for a trip to St. George:) My little boy is growing like a weed, eats like a cow, but still super skinny! He is starting to make sentences like "Dada I eat Cereal" or " I go Swimming". I am so in love with that little guy. He is my bestest friend in this world, next to his daddy! He moved up to level four in his Gymboree class, and is making all kinds of new friends, he really loves gymbo! It has been so great spending time with my old friends up here, oh how I missed them! We have been doing so much fun stuff like going to the Jazz games (gotta love the playoffs!), dinners, game nights, park with our little boys, and just hangin out. Its so fun to live by friends and family! here are some pics of our sunny days...




we spent almost all of monday, sun up to sun down, at thanksgiving point playing in the gardens. I love the tulip festival! We must have walked ten miles that day!
we spent almost all of monday, sun up to sun down, at thanksgiving point playing in the gardens. I love the tulip festival! We must have walked ten miles that day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment