Thursday, April 1, 2010

Michael Buble Concert!!!!


I cannot believe it, but we actually got to go to my all time favorite singer's concert last night! I have always LOVED Michael Buble and have heard that he puts on amazing concerts. I have wanted to go to one for years! It was better than I could have ever expected!!! Reg and I had so much fun, and left just in awe of what an amazing singer and performer he is. I love his music even more now.

Now how we ended up there was totally random and spontaneous, because we were not planning on going. We decided to go out on a date last night to The Roof restaurant (our Favorite), We had such a beautiful dinner. As we were in line to get dessert this annoying lady asked me if I was going to the concert, "what concert?" I said. "uh the Michael Buble concert, Im going aren't you jealous" she said. Snot. She obviously had no Idea how much I envied her at that moment. I went back to the table and told Regan that M.B.'s concert was that night, and we decided to bag the movie we were planning on going to and try to get some tickets from a scalper. So we booked it over to the E center, Ran like two miles, on a full stomach, wearing high heals, in a snowstrom getting soaked,I mean really soaked! not kidding we were that desparate! We got to the steps of the E center ten minutes after the concert started and bought the last set of tickets from the last scalper there. We were sooooo lucky. So we went inside, sat in our seats that were AMAZING, and enjoyed the show! It was one of the funnest nights I have ever had. I was there with my favorite guy, listening to my favorite music :) So if there is anybody who has never been to a Michael Buble concert, You have to go! just make sure you take me with you! I really can't describe how spectacular it was.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That is awesome! I love cool stories with a happy ending. I'm glad you had fun and had an amazing night.

Unknown said...

That is so awesome that you were able to make it into the Michael Buble concert- lucky!

Thank you for blogging about The Roof Restaurant - it is great to hear about people enjoying our restaurants on Temple Square! Did you know that we have a new Dining at Temple Square Blog? If you're interested, check it out at http://templesquarehospitality.com/blogs/dining

We have just started posting content for it, but we would love guest submissions! If you are interested, e-mail me a picture of you in The Roof and/or a couple paragraphs of your story of your experience there. My e-mail is JBarnes@templesquarehospitality.comThank you!

Lisa said...

Teri!!! You and your family are so cute! My husband and I went to the MB concert too - I LOVE HIM and it was AMAZING! I'm glad I found your blog! It's fun to "catch up" by reading about whats going on in your life! :)