Thursday, April 15, 2010

busy life= lots of pics







Every holiday has suddenly become so fun again. I loved playing the Easter bunny this year, little Carter made that holiday so special. He loved to pick up eggs and put them in the basket during the egg hunt, along with leaves, rocks, really whatever he could find went into the easter basket. It all didn't click this year, but it was sweet to watch :) I enjoyed making an easter basket for him, stuffing eggs, coloring eggs (when I really think about it, it's really strang that we do this!) Its amazing how much joy one little boy can bring.

We have been busy lately. Running around with cousins and friends mostly. Now that the weather is getting nice we are spending ALOT of time outside. Carter would spend his whole life outside if I would let him. He loves to go swimming in the pool. He is just cute and lots of fun!

1 comment:

::dallas:: said...

he totally looks like regan!! (maybe cause i have only seen you 2 in person!) so fun!! and i couldnt agree more, having a child makes the holidays more fun!!