Monday, March 8, 2010

New Heights!

I am now a huge fan of repelling! My father in law Dan took us last weekend. It really is so fun, but really scary the first time. I have never been at the top of a huge cliff and have somebody tell me to stand on the edge and lean back, I don't care how many ropes I'm hooked to that was a little freaky!



Carter started freaking out when he saw his Mom and Dad dangling from a cliff :) Kinda sweet.

3 comments:

Lance and Nikki said...

Looks so fun! You guys do such fun stuff! I have a question for you... we are going to disneyland next weekend I am volunteering a week before we go, did your vouchers come fast, do you think I will get them in time? Sorry long random question!

Dasha said...

As much as I love outdoor activities, repelling makes me want to pee my pants a little. As does rock climbing. I think I have some issues with heights.

Heidi said...

I am glad you had fun but seeing that picture of little man breaks my heart.