We are back in Utah! Goodbye vegas forever I hope. Regan is heading up the closing of a bank in draper and has been working non stop through the weekend. We are thrilled to be back home with friends and family! We have had a blast so far, and I am soooooo excited for the next few months we get to spend here. I love how beautiful it is, how we are constantly surrounded by people that keep us BUSY, and there is always something fun happening. I sure am grateful for Regan's job, and how amazing he is at it. I admire so much about him, and one of those things is how hard he works. Everybody loves Regan at work, and he is constantly progressing. He takes such good care of us and I am so grateful for him and all that he does. Even though this moving around thing is not easy, We are so very blessed. This couldn't have worked out more perfectly.
An update on Cart-dawg 14 months:
talking more and more everyday.... runs around saying "hide" when somebodys gonna tickle him. dances and sings to music, la la la la elmos world!, he is an amazing little golfer and super coordinated! I am giving up on keeping track of his words because there are just too many to count and he learns more and more every day. If I ever have to take him out during church he smiles at everyone and waves saying "Bye Bye" as he walks out, really cute. Loves to share. New favorite food is strawberries and blackberries (thank goodness for costco) and sad to say he discovered cheetos! Finally got his 3rd tooth!
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment