Oh man, I love disneyland, make that I love Cali overall! Especially when I can go with my two favorite boys :) We had an amazing weekend. There is nothing better than going to disneyland, the beach, and the san diego zoo with your one year old little boy. Can't wait to go back. Yes I think we are borderline fanatics at this point, I think next year we'll go for the season pass :)Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Cali We love you
Oh man, I love disneyland, make that I love Cali overall! Especially when I can go with my two favorite boys :) We had an amazing weekend. There is nothing better than going to disneyland, the beach, and the san diego zoo with your one year old little boy. Can't wait to go back. Yes I think we are borderline fanatics at this point, I think next year we'll go for the season pass :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
you guys amaze me! you go so many places at such short notice. I wish we could be that spontaneous!
cute, cute! makes me want a kid to go to the zoo with :)
Post a Comment