Thursday, February 25, 2010

yeah right I'll put my baby on it's back!


I can't believe that shamu (or one that looks like shamu) killed it's trainer at Sea world yesterday! I have always LOVED killer whales and LOVED going to watch the shows at sea world, in fact we are planning to go there this weekend. I don't think I'll be letting Carter be the baby that climbs on the the back of the whale though! Not after yesterday's events. They make those whales look as if they are sweet and funny pets, but Hello! They are called KILLER whales! anyway, We are looking forward to a fun weekend in Sunny California. If anybody hasn't signed up for Disney's give a day get a day yet you should! Its so incredibly fast and easy, and then you can go to the happiest place on earth for free :)

2 comments:

Dasha said...

That story was crazy! But I guess that's what you get when you keep wild animals in confined spaces.

allirasmussen@gmail.com said...

we did the disney thing too...we should just up and come with you this weekend ha ha ha hope everything is going well!