Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Happy Birthday Carter!
So I am a little behind because Carter's B-day was a week and a half ago, but ALOT has happened since then! Oh my heck I can't believe he is actually ONE! It is strange to think it has been a whole year since Carter was born. He has brought so much happiness into my life and so many others. It was so fun to take a whole day just to celebrate him! We had a fun birthday party for him in St. George. My family came, Reg's fam, and some of our very best friends. He had a Polka dot Party which was a blast planning! I think we might have gone a little over board on the party, but heck my little guy only turns one once right!!! The best part of the night came right after everybody watched a video we put together of his first year, and everybody clapped for him afterword. Carter knew everybody was clapping for him and got really proud and excited (you had to be there) it was so dang cute. I think he had a ton of fun! Thanks to everybody who came!
My Sweet friend Mal Helped me a ton with the cake! We made all the polka dots! It was alot of fun! 


And then Carter destroyed it.... well made a dent at least! We gave him the entire top cake. this was so funny to watch!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
Happy Birthday Carter!!
What a cute party Teri. I love the cake and cupcakes, so cute! Of course Carter is cute too :)
Post a Comment