Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Disneyland!

Last weekend Reg and I randomly decided to take a trip to Disneyland, and I am so glad we did! We had so much fun! It is so darling this time of year, everything is Christmas! It was so fun to see Carter experience a place like this, he absolutley loved it! I think we wore him completely out. The memory of him riding on dumbo will be in my head forever! Its funny how much enjoyment you get out of watching your little boy experience a carousel ride or it's a small world. I can't think of anything better! He just pointed and gasped at everything, literally, all the lights, characters, but his favorite were the garlands. I think he pointed out every lampost in the park :). I loved going with just the three of us, except for the fact I had to ride tower of terror by myself! It was the best trip, and I can't wait to go back!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Looks like so much fun. Little man has been there 3 times in his short little life. Just didn't really see the first time. I am guessing he will get there alot with you as his mom.

Dasha said...

Your little family is so cute! I can't wait to take kids to Disneyland.

::dallas:: said...

so fun!! i cant wait to take our little guy!!

Anonymous said...

Rayona is going to be so upset she didn't make it in any of your Disney photos!