Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Recent Fun We've had

*Saw New Moon with the girls, and then again with my hubby. LOVED IT!

*Enjoyed a perfect snowy day.

*High Tea at the Grand America with just the girl cousins and grandma, I so look forward to this every year!
*Sat on the 3rd row at the Jazz game with my brother, too bad they suck so bad!
*Spent some well needed time with alot of my friends and family. I miss them!
*Ate an amazing Thanksgiving dinner and had alot of fun with my ENTIRE family! Such a fun holiday! *Reg went to the BYU VS. Utah game with the boys

*Of Course the girls went Shopping.
*Finally got home and set up our christmas tree!!! I kid you not Carter says "christmas tree"! It obviously is not pronounced perfect, but he points to it and says the same three sounds that ends with eeee. He loves to look at all the ornaments and carefully holds them with a big smile on his face making that excited squeal that I love. This holiday season is already so special with him around!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Fun times babe. Love ya

Michelle said...

Sounds like fun. I loved New Moon too.