Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Finally!!!!!

It has finally Happened! The day I have been waiting for (and praying for) for the last almost eleven months.......my baby slept the WHOLE NIGHT THROUGH! whaaaaahooooo! He has had many nights where he was close, but still woke up to nurse for like ten minutes. But last night he slept from seven till seven without waking up at all! I wish I could tell you how happy I am, I really thought this would NEVER happen!
I hope all my friends and family are having a wonderful Christmas season! I miss them all! So far this Christmas time has been so fun with Carter around, he loves all the lights, music and good food. We try to take him out to all of the Christmas happenings around town, and I really have enjoyed watching him experience this fun time of year.
Lately Carter loves playing in the hall. He pushes his walker up and down a million times making this dramatic funny breathing sound and laughing! But last night Regan experimented a little, and lets just say Carter had SOOOOO much fun! I love living with these two guys! go ahead and take a close look at Reg's contraption to keep carter on his little car! the belt wrapped all around him!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha hilarious! and very inventive :)

Anonymous said...

Regan, be careful. He is starting to look like his papa.