Thursday, September 24, 2009

yee haw!

I love Rodeos! Even though I am a little softy and hate to see the animals get yanked and tossed around ( I always cheer for the cows, not the cowboys), I still think they are so fun! When I was a little girl I said I wanted to be a cowgirl when I grow up, and I have to admit, part of me is still really jealous when those girls ride around on beatiful horses in fancy sparkly outfits. Someday maybe :)! Anyway we had fun!
I like Carter's face in this Pic, it is a perfect example of his reaction to the rodeo! He was a little freaked out, but he warmed up to it after a while.Does this make us BAD parents?:)...He didn't really eat it duh!And Oh yes my baby is in LOVE with peaches, if you can't tell he is covered in them! Good thing they are in season!

3 comments:

the watkins said...

Michael and I wish we were cowboys. Carter is so cute. He looks like he is really getting his own little personality!

Chelsey said...

HOLY MOLY! Carter is getting so big! He was much skinnier the last time i saw him. looks like he Loves food! just kidding! Cute little guy

::dallas:: said...

so fun!!

your little guy is the cutest!!

I too cheer for the animals...