My birthday has come and gone, and I had a blast celebrating with my hubby, baby, Mom, Dad, and Grandparents. We spent the weekend in St. George bike riding through Zion and eating at my new favorite restaurant Anasazi MMMMMmmmmm! Carter's birthday present to me, was an amazing night's sleep, and he finally started to crawl on his hands and Knees (he has been mastering the art of army crawling for some time now). Reg took me out on a thrilling, Yes THRILLING date on Monday; out to dinner at the cheesecake factory (my other fave) and then to the top of the Stratoshere to ride the rides! Oh my gosh we had so much fun! I was laughing my head off the entire time! So Scary, but I totally recomend it! It was such a fun birthday thanks to my sweet family.



Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
That sounds so much fun! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I'm glad you had a great weekend. CALL ME BACKKKKKK
Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great day. Carter is already crawling, wow.
brave woman, i dont think i could even muster up the courage to ride the elevator up!! happy late birthday sounds like it was awesome!!
Post a Comment