Thursday, October 8, 2009

In love with Fall

After a LONG summer of las vegas heat, I can't tell you enough how much I am LOVING the beautiful fall weather. There is nothing better than snuggling under a warm blanket and watching conference, bundling up my baby still in his jammies with blankets going for a chilly morning walk, seeing the beautiful changing leaves, and making lots of peach cobbler, my very favorite! When I was up in Salt lake last week we had such a good time going out on play dates to go see the witches at Gardner Village and Wheeler Farm. We had such a good time enjoying the outdoors and basking in the fun holiday atmosphere! The best part about being a mom is watching my little boy experience new things, which is making this time of year even more special.
Carter loves his cousins!Decorating pumkin sugar cookies
But not quite ready to totally give up on Summer fun yet!



For my record:

Carter has started doing so many funny things lately. It all started with him waving and saying "HI" to everyone he sees. Then he started giving high fives, putting his arm above his head when you say "Sooooo Big", and the other day he just started to clap his hands together. He is so proud of himself when he shows off his tricks. Such a funny boy!

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

He knows so much already. I can't believe he can do all of that at just 8 months! What a smart boy.