Wednesday, August 26, 2009

California

So I am behind on posting! Thats what happens when you are on the go! Last weekend we took a family vacation to California with Reg's fam. It was a short trip, but we did alot in the time we were there. As soon as we got checked into our hotel we were in our swim suits and off to the beach! I was so excited to show Carter the ocean, and he LOVED it. He didn't mind the cold air and water, the sticky sand getting trapped in his rolly legs, or an occational splash of salty water in the face, he just kicked and giggled the entire time. That boy loves to experience new things, especially if they are outside. We had a blast body boarding! Reg and Duke were even lucky enough to step on a sting ray (or at least thats what they thought it was, don't worry, they didn't get hurt :) The next day we spent at Knotts berry farm attempting to ride roller coasters that always broke down before we got on them, and ate a delicous chicken dinner. After another day at the ocean we were on our way home. It is fun to spend time with Reg's brother Brian who is about to leave on his mission in a couple of weeks, and also his brother Mike who came to stay with us from denver for a few days before the trip, and of course the rest of the fam too! We had a really good time, Carter was the perfect little baby of course ( We really can take that kid anywhere!), And I totally miss the beautiful California weather!This is us, we got drenched on this ride! (glad I spent time getting ready!) Carter was so scared on this trian ride, he just tucked his head into Reg and held on tight to his neck. It was adorable! A big Crew!

3 comments:

John and Maren Williams said...

Awe fun! If only you were a little farther north, then I could have seen you! But... We are moving in back to Utah for a few weeks so if you come home in the next month let me know!!!

Chelsey said...

Wow, you guys have gotten to do so many fun things this summer. I really wish i could have seen you while you were in Utah. I know you were busy though. My phone has been broken for the past almost week so i haven't been able to talk to you. I'll call you soon!

Anonymous said...

Did you get Frank Gore's autograph? He looks a little out of shape. Glad I didn't take him in the fantasy draft.