Embrace your dreams, Follow your heart, Cherish your life.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Lil' Camper
Carter experienced his first camping trip! We tagged along with my parents and headed off to Goblin Valley for some fun in the Sun....It rained almost the whole time! We spent alot of time in the hot rod (our awsome turquoise motorhome) playing games. The rain may have taken away the chance to have campfires, but it did produce one thing...MUD! We had so much fun driving the Rhino in feet and rivers of mud! The weather finally cleared up and we had a blast hiking around the goblins, and spending some fun time with my family. Carter LOVED camping, I can't wait to take him again!
3 comments:
What a cute little camper! I am glad you guys had fun camping and that Carter did so well!
Sure. We'll come with you next time. See you then.
What a good sport he is! I feel like i don't even know him, but ohhhhhhhh,that all will change next week!!
Post a Comment