Tuesday, May 19, 2009

SLC, Love it!

The last few days have been really fun because I am up in Salt Lake enjoying the nice cool break from hot Las Vegas! Regan had to go back to work on Monday, but I am up here hangin out with the fam for a few more days. Our weekend consisted of meeting my new little nephew Boston, who is so adorable and TINY! I think my baby was that big when I was like seven months pregnant!! Carter and Boston are so close in age, I'm sure they are going to be best buds! On Saturday we spent the entire day outside, the weather was so awsome. Salt Lake is just about the most beautiful place in the world this time of year, oh I love it, and miss it! Monday was not such a fabulous day....one word to sum it up.....SHOTS. I HATE them, I would rather be poked a million times than to have to see Carter get poked once. I'm sure all the moms understand how sad it makes you to see your baby get hurt, it really is the worst thing in the world. Little Carter is doing much better now though, smiling and laughing as much as ever! Today I was able to go to the Aquarium with all of my cousins and thier kids! It is so fun to finally be part of the "Mommy club". I love it! Oh yeah, and I have a little piece of advice for my future self... never take Carter with me when I get my hair done ever again. Especially not when He goes to bed at 8:00 and I'm there until 10:00. Lets just say I came home with wet, unstyled hair and a very unhappy baby.

Here is the cousing crew. I love that we are a huge heard of stollers! My baby as you can see from the pics just loved the aquarium...he slept pretty much the entire time! We'll try again in a few months when he can keep his eyes open for more than an hour at a time :)

No comments: