Monday, June 15, 2009

Vegas Vacation Visitors!

There is so much to do here in Vegas it seems we are constantly out having fun somewhere new. Once I start to get memories in a place it finally starts to feel more like home and I am really starting to love it here! We were so lucky to have our great friends Mike, Chelsey and thier little Tate come down and visit us last weekend. We LOVED having them come, and we had such a blast with them! Chelsey and I were prego with our babies at the same time, I was just three months behind her. It has been so fun to have our little boys together, I'm sure one day they will be great friends, but right now they are a little scared of eachother! We played on the strip, saw all the sights, swam, didn't lose any $, Played lots of games once the kids went to bed, and just had lots of fun!



Carter falls asleep in his new floaty, it is so flippin cute!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Such a cute picture. I can't believe he really fell asleep in his floaty. Can't wait to see him next week. Oh yeah, you and Regan too.

Chelsey said...

IT WAS A BLAST! I can't thank you enough for such a great weekend!