Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Happiest Place On Earth!


I want to post some pics for us to remember our trip to Disneyworld. We were so lucky to be able to meet up with our great friends Brandon and Akayleia for a couple days. We had sooooo much fun! I was a little bummed that I couldn't ride the crazy rides, but there were still alot of ones I could go on. It worked out so great because Brandon's sis works at the park so we got the "special treatment", Lets just say, we didn't spend much time waiting in line! This was such a fun memory, and I'm so glad we were able to go!





7 comments:

the watkins said...

Cute blog! I am so excited for you to have your baby... enjoy these last few weeks of sleep. It all goes by so fast! I am glad you get to go home for Christmas!

::dallas:: said...

oh my goodness!! how cute is your little fam?! i dont know if you remember me or not but, Regan and i used to be friends... you guys look so happy! and congrats on the baby!! tell reg i say hi!!

Anonymous said...

Good times. Good times. You have some pretty good pictures there. We need to exchange pics. See you guys who knows when.

allirasmussen@gmail.com said...

Hey Teri...we're so excited you guys finally got this thing up and going! I'm going to have to have you show me how you did the slide show...we have tried several times and just can't seem to get it...ya we're both not super smart at computers ;) hopefully we'll see you while you are here! hope everything is going well ;)

Angie said...

Your blog looks great! Disneyworld is so much fun and it looks and sounds like you guys had a blast! We will get to go to Disneyland soon:) I hope you guys travel here safely!

Laura J. Ward said...

Teri!!!! Yay we both have blogs! :) I love it! Okay so I haven't updated mine since the start of the semester! Haha.. it is hard. I think I'll have some time now that there is a break. We need to catch up so bad! How long are you in Utah?... or are you already gone!? Haha.. I will have to give you a call. Love you!! :)

Levi and Amanda said...

Hey guys!! can't wait to see that baby!!