Wow time goes by so fast! I can't believe christmas is over and now we are anxiously awaiting little carter to come! It is crazy to think that he will be here so soon. I keep looking at my stomach get bigger and bigger everyday and hope that he comes sooner rather than later! I really feel like I might just POP! And let me tell you how much I love to hear people tell me that my stomach is getting bigger or that I look huge, as if I am not already aware! It is a good thing I have everybody around to remind me :) The past couple of weeks I have had alot of contractions and I was so excited to go to the doc and find out that I was progressing......but at my 38 week appointment I was still a big ZERO!! so now I am trying everything I hear, crazy or not crazy, like special herbs, and fresh pinapple, I will do just about anything to hear my doc tell me anything but zero again on Friday! It is the most exciting thing to wonder what he is going to look like and what his little personality will be. I picture him coming out to look just like a minature Regan. As much as I have LOVED being prego....not....I really can't wait for the day when I can tackle Regan again, or be able to sit down without feeling like I just ate a basketball. Just to sleep on my stomach again will definately be a time for celebration! No, there really are good things about being pregnant, like feeling your baby move and all of the sweet comments people make, but after nine months....I'm ready to be done! My mom loves having me live at her house right now because for some reason I feel the need to organize everything! I can spend literally all day cleaning! We spend alot of our time shopping and getting things ready for when little cart-dog comes. My dad just made him the most beautiful dresser you have ever seen! So his room is really starting to come together now. It has been so nice and fun setting up for him!


We had such a wonderful christmas this year! We flew back from Florida just a couple of days before and spent christmas eve with my family! Then Reg and I drove down to St. George in the middle of the night after my fam's big party Christmas Eve which only took us like 6 hours in the snowstorm!!! We had a really nice Christmas morning just the two of us.

We spent a great couple of weeks with our family and friends down in St. George! We kept very busy swimming, playing in my family's tenis tournament (that Regan and I won of course), playing Yahtzee which we are all addicted to, and just spending some great quality time with the whole entire family! I love my nieces and nephew's to death, I really have been blessed with the bestest family on earth, and I am so glad they're mine!

2 comments:
So you have to et us know right when you have your baby!! I am so excited for you two! Teri you are seriously a crack up. Oh, P.S. you probably wont get to sleep on your stomach that soon, you might not have a belly but other front areas in the chest region... haha... are going to hurt:D love you guys!! Good Luck
Teri!!!! oh my goodness how are you? i was loking at agie's page and i saw you. oh my, you are pregnant and married. that is the best. i remember when you were a little beehive in the oakgrove ward. i hoe you are doing well.
jenny metcalf
Post a Comment