Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I actually made a POST!

So we have finally attempted to start our blog! It is definately a work in progress! So many things are happening in our life right now that this will be a nice way to keep a journal of all our major events, and to keep in touch with our great friends and family. Right now Regan and I live in Florida... yep Florida! We are a long way from home, but are really enjoying this new adventure! We love to travel and see new places together, and this new job is definatley providing us with that opportunity. Regan works for the FDIC closing down banks, he really is doing great at his job, and I am so grateful to have a husband that works so hard. Our baby boy is due on January 22! So soon! Every day we get more and more excited for him to come. We can't wait to have this new addition to our family, and are having a blast preparing for him. I spend most of my time in Babyies R us or sitting behind a sewing machine trying to figure out how to make a crib bumper! There is so much to get ready before our baby comes, but we are getting there. So life right now is really crazy, but really good! We are very happy and soooo blessed! hopefully I can get a computer that will let me post some pictures soon, but until then this is it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alright Teri! I knew you could get this up and running. It looks great so far. Tell Regan to close down another bank and buy you a computer with his pay.