Lets just start by saying I think my husband is trying to kill me with all the crazy hikes he is taking me on! I consider myself an outdoors person, but not on an extreme scale by any means! We just got home from an amazing weekend in St. George. We did so many fun things the first of which was hiking angels landing. This hike was beautiful and incredible, but a little scary at times because the last half mile is sheer cliffs straight down and you are climbing up a mountain holding on to chains. It was totally worth getting over any fear of heights I might have had once I reached the top. To look out over Zions that high up was absolutly incredible. The rest of the trip was spent playing outside, lots of swimming, lots of BBQ's, and spending wonderful time as a family. We all came home with good memories and sun tan lines!
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
Fun, the pics look cool! We will have to try it :)
We're coming with next time. No Battle!
How fun! I love hiking! Angels landing is pretty instense huh, but the view is awesome!
Post a Comment