Monday, May 10, 2010

mothers day

I have never appreciated mothers day as much as I should have until I became one. It is such a neat day, not because my husband spoils me (I love that too), but because it made me realize how blessed I am to be able to be a mom. And not just be any mom, but a mom to my little Carter. I can't even describe how lucky I am to have the little family that I do. I love waking up each morning because I love what I get to do, and who I get to do it with. It is the greatest thing I can possibly imagine to be so needed, loved and depended upon by my little boy. I have never been as happy as being a wife and a mom has made me, and I am so very grateful for that blessing in my life. Thanks Reg and Carter for making my mothers day so very special!

1 comment:

Sam and Shauna said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog. It's good to hear you are doing well too. I can tell you are a wonderful mother! You have such a cute family. I want to try Zumba! Happy Mothers day.