Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

We took a night to celebrate halloween with some of my friends. It was a fun night of good food, lots of laughing, hilarious costumes, good company, and a really funny game where I learned WAY too much about some of my friends. I have some of the best friends and I love any chance I get to see them. My sweet parents let us raid there house and I had lots of help from My mom, Chelsey and Maren, Thank you so Much! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

Tater the turlet and my little octapus!This costume was my fav. john and kate minus eight! I thought this would be how Maren made her made a special announcement but NOPE, not yet!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Did you mean turlet or turtle. Just wondering. Anyway, fun week.

the watkins said...

Adorable octopus!

Chelsey said...

ahhhh, hope you had a great halloween! it was so fun to see you guys!

Dasha said...

Hey Teri it was great to finally meet you, too. And thanks again for throwing such a great party!