

I finally figured out a way to get some pics on here, yea! We have been having such a great time here in Florida! It is such a beautiful place, and it is so much fun to be so close to the ocean. Regan is doing so great at his job, and I appreciate all that he does for us. He is so sweet to work so hard during the days, but still finds the energy and time to entertain me! I am really enjoying the time we get to spend together here, we have had so much fun. I feel so lucky to have married my best friend in the world, and know that I can be happy anywhere just as long as he is there. The more we experience life away from home, the more I come to realize that I am so lucky to have Regan for my hubby! We do miss our friends and family though! We are so excited to go home for Christmas in about a week and see all of them. We get to see all of our family this year which will be so much fun! Regan's brother Mike, Lauren and their little baby boy Talon are coming in from Denver, so we are stoked to see them again! It has been way too long. And my sis just moved into a new house which I can't wait to see! This Christmas season feels very different than the snowy white ones I am used to, but we have come to find that Christmas in the 70's isn't so bad! Instead of Snowmen made out of snow, they make them out of Sand on the beach...really they do! I am not going to be able to come back here with Regan after Christmas, I guess the doctors don't really want you going into labor on the plane or something like that :) Regan will have to come back to Florida during the week, but can fly home to be with me on the weekends thankfully! I will miss it here! ....(just not the bright green carpet in our apartment, that I will have no problem parting with)













1 comment:
Yay! i'm glad your almost back! and only 37 days til you pop---hold crap that went fast. And Maren will be back on the 21st, so we can all get together
Post a Comment