Tuesday, September 14, 2010

hello fall

I have been a complete slacker at keeping up with my blog this last month. We have finished our summer off with alot of fun outings and trips. I am so excited for fall to be here. Summer was a blast, and we had an insane amount of fun, but I am so ready for the crisp cool air, colorful trees, birthdays, and holidays! Is it just me or did summer go by so fast? I feel like my little boy went from 14 months to 20 months in a few days!!! He sure is getting big quickly. He talks so amazingly well, and is starting to say the funniest things. His new thing is to apologize after he does something wrong before I even get a chance to get after him. "No mama....sorry mama" is what I hear about thirty times a day. He is such a fun little buddy to have around, I think I'll keep him :) Well, here is a jumble of pics of what our August consisted of. Hopefully I can keep up with this blog a little better now that life is slowing down a bit. So here it comes...picture overload!

Lake Powell #1





Camping at Kolob, and Boating with Kade and Mal



The Guys at the Motorpark



Moon Lake with our buddies Maren+ Johnny, Chelsey+ Mike+ Tate






Sissy's B-day and THE SLIDE!




Camping at Mirror Lake







The Zoo with Lis and Nicki



Lake Powell #2
I was terrible at takeing pics at L.P., but it was a blast! I am still recovering from wrecking on the tube and water skiing! Carter is so fun at the Lake, He LOVES to go for Jetski rides and chase ducks, build rivers and go for hikes with his Dad.


And There you have it! yeah, I'm all caught up for the most part :)

No comments: