Wednesday, November 11, 2009

This Little Boy...

Just got his first tooth! He has been having difficult nights and grumpy days, but once that thing came through he is so happy and sleeping great again! Reg and I have had so much fun with him lately. He is soooooo funny, and is constantly making us laugh! Oh how we love him!

3 comments:

Dasha said...

He is so dang cute- I loved watching him and Tate play at that party. Good luck with the teething!

Michelle said...

He is such a cute little boy. Good luck with the teething. I have always used Highlands Natural teething tablets. They are awesome, and have gotten me through 4 teething babies. You can pick them up at Wal-Mart or Walgreens.

Anonymous said...

Remember how we went to Disneyworld last year at this time and he was nothing more than a bump. Crazy how fast they grow.